Friday, August 22, 2014

SwatchTv Presents: Elevation Polish - La Harpe

Hey folks let's talk pink. I'll be honest I've never been much into pink, it's not that I don't think pink is cute, it's just not something I gravitate toward. That brings us to today's post. I have for you Elevation Polish - La Harpe. This is a neon shade that leans purple indoors and pink in brighter lighting. It's also packed with charcoal flakie shimmer and a spattering of sparse holographic pigment. I may not be super into pink, but I can appreciate complex shades such as this. Enjoy the swatches below.






And how about a little SwatchTv?

So how about you? Are you a pink girl? For me, my color is purple so this "pink/purple depending on the light" shade is right up my alley. Formula was good; reaching opacity at 2 easy coats. It does dry a little matte so I've applied top coat for max shine. As for the sad news this is a Small Batch Prototype so it likely won't be making an appearance in the core line-up. Don't despair though there are plenty of gorgeous colors that are regularly stocked. If you do see this on a blog sale or up for swap I definitely recommend grabbing it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10