Saturday, August 23, 2014

SwatchTv Presents: Colors by Llarowe - Seahawks Lime

Hey folks sporting another oldie today. Today I have for you Colors by Llarowe - Seahawks Lime. Much like the name this is a lime green holographic. It's a pretty simple shade, bright but not neon and truly green without leaning yellow-green. This makes it surprisingly wearable. As you may have guessed this shade was inspired by the Seattle Seahawks and their team colors. It comes from a 4 piece collection commemorating each Superbowl team's Team Colors. I'll share the companion shade another day. For now enjoy the swatches below





Can I get a S-W-A-T-C-H TV!?

So there you go, a nice wearable green. Me? I'll wear anything if it strikes my fancy, but if you're trying to be colorful without striking too many side eyes I'd say this is the green for you. Formula was good flowing easily onto the nail and reaching full opacity at 2 coats. I like my manis shiny so I wear it with top coat but it's not necessary. Anywho I hope y'all enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10