Tuesday, February 4, 2014

SwatchTv Presents: Enchanted Polish - Dream On (World Cancer Day mani)

Heya folks! Been very busy lately, but I think I've got a good flow going from here on out. However I knew I needed to come back when I caught Chevrolet's #PurpleYourProfile ad during this past Sunday's SuperBowl. What I'm getting at is today is World Cancer Day, a day to raise awareness about  Cancer. The fact is, every year, Cancer takes the lives of 7.6 million people a year. In 2008, cervical cancer took the life of my grandmother, Mary. Though I make a little more room for the pain each year, I know I'll never be able to stop missing her. So for today I join my fellow polish lovers in donning purple polish to match the color of Cancer awareness. I wear Enchanted Polish Dream On. Described as a dark purple holographic the formula lives up to the brand's reputation. I wear it here at two smooth coats no top coat, but on shorter nails this could easily have been one coat. Please enjoy the swatches below










 As always, SwatchTv. HD for best results.

In a way it's kind of a nice fit. My grandmother's favorite color was purple. Her birthday is actually coming up on the 12th so you can expect plenty more purple manis this month. If you'd like to educate yourself further hop on over to http://www.worldcancerday.org/ for literature and information. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10