Sunday, December 29, 2013

SwatchTv Presents: Enchanted Polish - Holiday 2013

Hey there! I'm over here preparing my house for New Years Festivities, but I wanted to drop by and share some more holiday related polish. As such today's feature is Enchanted Polish Holiday 2013. A bit of background on this beauty, this polish was listed for sale with only the below teaser image and no description of the polish finish or color. My faith in Enchanted's colors and formula led me to grab it either way and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. Described as a darkened purply brown with glitzy blue shimmer this polish is a great winter shade, when I wear it I feel like I invoke a cool vampy starlet or decades past. Make no mistake, this beauty won't be sitting in the back of my helmer once the clock strikes twelve on new years eve. Anywho have a look at the swatches and see if you feel the same.








And now a bit of SwatchTv. HD for best results

It goes without saying Enchanted's formula is superb. This was no exception. I wear it here at ONE easy coat with no top coat. Yup, you heard me right, this applied completely opaque in one coat. With a bit of careful application this polish should last you a long long time. Be back with more holiday centric polish soon. Til next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10