Tuesday, December 10, 2013

SwatchTv Presents: Colors by Llarowe - Paper Moon

Hey there! Today's feature is another CbL and from the recently launched Winter 2013 collection. I give you the stunning intense holo, Paper Moon. Described as light lilac and falling in the pastel purple family this one has been a total win for me. I was legitimately disappointed when I had to take this off. But like all good things, they must come to an end...albeit a brief one. I'm definitely gonna keep this one close at hand for a threepeat mani hehe. Have a look at these swatches and maybe you'll see why











And SwatchTv. As always HD for best results

Wow have you ever seen anything so glitzy and holo? I think this is a strong contender for a New Years Eve mani. I wear it here at two coats and no top coat. And if this doesn't make you run out and pick this beauty up I don't know what will. The images in this post are all after 6 days of wear. Can you believe that? Something this holo wearing like iron? Inconceivable! You'll find this in the CbL Winter 2013 collection. I hear it will be restocked into January, but grab it while you can. Available exclusively at Llarowe.com. Follow them on facebook for restock/launch dates. Anywho hope you enjoyed the swatches. Til Next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10