Saturday, January 4, 2014

SwatchTv Presents: Colors by Llarowe - Oh Christmas Tree

Hey there polish elves! How's the new year treating you? A bit of out with the old and in with the new? Speaking of old, my Christmas tree is looking a little worse for wear these days. It evokes the image of A Charlie brown christmas which is charming I assure you, but decidedly flammable. So today's feature gives a proper sendoff to the Douglas Firs and Virginia Pines that brightened up our spirits this crazy time of year. I give you Colors by Llarowe - Oh Christmas Tree. Described as a deep deep forest green holographic, this polish shines in the evening light. Llarowe really has a handle on these dark deep holos. They're highly pigmented and yet still have a strong flame in every lighting situation you might come across. No Christmas lights needed. Enjoy some swatches below.









And a bit of SwatchTv twinkling and sparkling like tinsel. HD for best results.

So there you are, a proper sendoff for those of you bidding adieu to your Christmas trees. Hope you're all succeeding with your New Year's resolutions for those of you that made them. My resolution started a couple weeks ago and so far it's going well. I'm using polish as a rewards system for keeping on track. Anywho per my resolution, I have a run to catch about now. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10